SRA recognizes that its operations impact upon the local, regional and global environment. We acknowledge a responsibility for, and a commitment to, protection of the environment at all levels.
As a consequence of this, the management is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
SRA will comply with environmental legislation and is addition committed to continued efforts to:
- Promote environmental management policies and practices at every level and in every department of the company.
- The company maintains that a primary part of its corporate environmental strategy is sustainable waste management and as such recognizes its responsibilities to recycle materials wherever possible. All of our cardboard, plastic and paper waste is recycled.
- We will minimize waste, especially hazardous waste, and whenever possible recycle materials. We will dispose of all waste through safe and responsible methods.
- We will work with our suppliers where possible to ensure they recognize and reduce the environmental impact of their products.
We will implement our policies with staff through guidelines and training.
- Reduce water consumption.
- Avoid wherever practical the use of environmentally damaging substances, materials and processes.
SRA will continually review its environment policy and procedure to ensure the company maintains the highest possible standards.